Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rowley Family


 
Meet the Rowley Family.


 
They just moved here recently and Toni is a photographer.  I am SO glad she is here.  We have become fast friends and we decided to do a photo swap - I take her pictures, she takes mine.  I need to do some serious shopping and get our family picture outfits together.  I can't wait to have ours done.





 
Aren't they all so cute?
 



These kids were beyond wonderful.  They are definitely used to being in front of the camera.  They made my job SUPER easy.

 
Toni is SO gorgeous.  She looks fabulous in every picture.
 
 






 
Toni's husband has had this dog, Princess, for fourteen years.  She has gotten so old and they wanted to have some family pictures taken with her before she died.  Princess ended up passing away a few days after we took these pictures.  I'm so glad we were able to get a few with her in them.


No comments:

Post a Comment