Thursday, November 7, 2013

Four Generation Pictures


 
I was recently asked to take pictures for a woman at my church.  She had her daughter, grand daughter and great grand daughter coming into town and she wanted a four generation picture.

 
I have taken my fair share of three generation pictures at various weddings and events, but never a four generation picture that I can remember.  I was so happy to be able to capture these moments for her.


 
Little Ellie was 6 weeks old and I think she enjoyed having all the attention.













 
Great Grandpa came to watch for a little bit, so we had to take some pictures with him.  He has a way with Ellie.  She would hear his voice and it always calmed her right down.

 
I love this series of pictures.  Ellie was smiling a bit at her mom, then she looked over at me.

 
And then .. she lost it.  That's when I knew we were done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment